This file lists major changes between releases in Gray Duck Mail.
- Added Localization Support (#6)
- Created Semi-unique Hash for Unsubscribe Links (#7)
LANGUAGEDocker Environment Variables
- Fixed a bug (#5) where new messages were not added to the archive.
- IMAP Support (#3)
IMAP_FOLDERDocker Environment Variables
- Fixed a bug in the auto-generated footer
- Fixed a bug in the startup sequence
- Public Unsubscription Links
- Rate Limiting Outgoing Mail
- Administration Page Enhancements
WEB_EXTERNAL_URLDocker Environment Variables
ASPNETCORE_URLSDocker Environment Variable
- Bug Fixes
There is a breaking change in this release. This version introduces "one click" unsubscribe links. This feature requires an externally facing port to be served. For security, a designated port is monitored for these unsubscribe "one click" links. This new port requires a change to the
ASPNETCORE_URLS Docker environment variable. For more information, see the installation guide and security considerations.